Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Captain America's costume in The Avengers

Marvel’s The Avengers picks up when an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security. And Nick Fury, director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. With director Joss Whedon at it’s helm, and an ensemble cast including Chris Evans (Steve Rogers), Robert Downey Jr. (Tony Stark), Chris Hemsworth (Thor Odinson), Jeremy Renner (Clint Barton), Mark Ruffalo (Bruce Banner), Scarlett Johansson (Natasha Romanoff), Clark Gregg (Agt. Phil Coulson), Cobie Smulders (Maria Hill), Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury), with Tom Hiddleston (Loki Laufeyson), and Stellan Skarsgard (Professor Erik Selvig), the film releases worldwide May 4, 2012!


Here's a shot of everybody’s favorite patriotic superhero taken on the Cleveland, OH set of The Avengers. Can't wait for the movie to be out!

3 comments:

Armand said...

I'm not really digging the modern costume. Looks too cheesy with the overkill of spandex and leather. Sure wish they had maintained the look of the 40's Captain America suit and maybe with a slight update and not change the suit entirely.

One Shot said...

I'm up for whatever they produce, just to see my favorite comic book characters come to life on the big screen is always good enough for me. It's what he does in the suit that does it for me, as long as he is kicking butt in the new movie...outfit doesn't matter to me. I'll like it regardless.

alex teo said...

I'm 100% with One Shot on this one :) my sentiments exactly! Cap is CAP! nuff said haha ;p