Tuesday, May 13, 2008

China Strike Force (2000), Aaron Kwok

Sky King Aaron Kwok is Darren, a Shanghai cop fighting the war against drug smuggling and corruption. Noriko, a Japanese Interpol officer, collaborates with Darren to bring down a large international drug cartel. The fighting is slick and well choreographed, the stuntwork is impressive and Norika Fujiwara is terrific eye candy - yummy!!

Aaron Kwok by Dragon - looks more like a hitman than a cop. Then again, so did John Shaft.




Aaron Kwok trying to look as pretty as Norika Fujiwara

Without his shades, his eyes are just so intense

All cops and robbers from China/Hong Kong seem to be trained to fire using both hands

Hmmm, now how do I reload?

3 comments:

Shaun said...

I want pix of Norika! Full gear and without please.

alex teo said...

So do I, my friend :) but I didn't get her coz she was in a gown - too barbie-ish for moi.

Shaun said...

ah wasted! from what I heard, she'd quite the obitsu body. Which would probably disintegrate by now.