Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sideshow 1:6 Scale Yoda Figure Sneak Peek

Just like the title of the post says, here's a Sneak Peek at Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars 1:6 Scale Yoda Figure in Production. Looking good so far :) It's certainly about time although I wonder how Sideshow will charge for this small sized figure

“Size matters not, ... Look at me. Judge me by size, do you?”

“Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained."

“Blind we are, if creation of this clone army we could not see.” How about a clone army of Yodas ;p



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Clone Army of Yodas...AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH!!! Nice.

desmond said...

This one looks good too. I may consider to get it even if I have the MEDICOM version :)

Armand said...

I'm definitely getting this one! Thanks for the share Alex!

Wingin' It said...

I am so in for this one. I just need to water my money tree. LOL!

alex teo said...

Hope you can water mine as well Ian Ha! Ha!