Saturday, September 5, 2009

Girls just wanna have FUN!

Since ZC Rosanna has lost her ride to Bruce Wayne (see previous post), she has to join the other girls in the display cabinet without her bike. So here are just some random 1/6 girls taking time out for a shot :)


ZC Sexy Kelly - more pictures HERE


Moon Girl Urika Gagarin - full review HERE


Takara's CG-13 "Eris" from the Violent Interception Squad (VIS) - link HERE for more pictures. I just love the whole RoboCop look about her, including the ED209 inspired helmet. Take a look at Hot Toys exceptional RoboCop figures - RoboCop 1 HERE and RoboCop 3 HERE. And then there's the Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 scale ED209 full review HERE.


Takara CG Harley - more of her HERE


Funny thing is, when I first started collecting 1/6 action figures way back then, I stayed clear of dolls because I didn't want anything to do with Barbie but over the years, I've accumulated quite a fair amount of 1/6 scale female figures (enough to have their own label), including some Barbies even - Barbie turned 50 this year. Not bad for an old hag - see my post "Plastic is Fantastic!!" HERE

No comments: