Friday, July 18, 2008

General Marshall Gundam RX-178

Just when I thought Gundam couldn't get any bigger, I came across this -  a General Marshall Gundam, which is basically an upsized regular Mobile Suit Gundam RX-178 with Samurai armour. Practicality aside, it made for one very beefed-up cool looking robot/machine.

Box is also way bigger than Gundam's

General Marshall Gundam in full armour with spear

Armed with his two swords








East meets West - just an idea of how big the General Marshall is when standing next to RoboCop

"Give me back my Auto-9 handgun or there'll be trouble!" Jack Black did a great impersonation of RoboCop in "Be Kind Rewind (2008)"

3 comments:

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I am a Gundam fan and this Korea made Musha Gundam is awesome and not many toys can compare to its size. Envy your collection!

alex teo said...

hi dennis, thanks for visiting and the compliments :) Gundam is cool but i just don't have space for them - LOL so I only got the HUGE ones - ha! ha!

Anonymous said...

I think the japanese version is better (the face and mask)!!..I have one when I was a children!.