Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Action Figure Review of Blackbox Toys 1/6th scale Daniel Craig as 007 James Bond

continued from previous toy blog post...

I did two photo shoots of this Blackbox Toys 1/6th scale "Spectre" Daniel Craig as 007 James Bond 12-inch figure under different lighting conditions and they yielded different results. The previous post pictures were mostly shot in natural daylight whereas the pictures posted here were taken in a studio setting. The studio setting allows me to take pictures any time I want while shooting under natural light conditions means I can only shoot during the day when the sun is up.

I've always enjoyed taking pictures of my figures and that's how this blog got started. I wanted to share the figures I have, and the figures that are out there so that everyone who is a 1/6th scale collector or toy collector can have access to what's available in the market in order for them to be able to make the right decision on which toy or action figure to buy. I've gotten lots of nice feedback from like-minded people who have expressed their gratitude and appreciation for what I'm doing :) It's my passion that has kept me blogging all these years but words of encouragement are certainly great boosters.


This is undoubtedly the most definitive 1/6th scale Daniel Craig head sculpt I have ever seen or come across. There have been quite a number of 1/6th scale Daniel Craig as 007 James Bond 12-inch figures released over the years - check out my action figure reviews posted HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE. Many companies have tried to get the actor's likeness right but missed the mark until now. I'm glad not all the good sculptors are at Hot Toys or Blitzway, otherwise we'll be paying a lot more for this. It's nice to know great sculpts are still available with other companies.

Scroll down to see all the pictures.
Click on them for bigger and better views.


I haven't seen a 1/6th scale Daniel Craig James Bond 12-inch figure in a Ivory tuxedo until now and the stitching and workmanship on the suit is also quite good. You can check out the box packaging and accessories included with this boxed set in my earlier action figure review post HERE.


Blackbox Toys 1/6th scale "Spectre" Daniel Craig as 007 James Bond 12-inch figure comes dressed in TF Windsor Tuxedo Jacket (Ivory) with Wide Peak Lapel Collar, Boutonniere & Lapel Flower Pin (Red), Omega Sea-Master Watch, AT Tuxedo Shirt (white), TF Windsor Tuxedo Trousers (Black), Bow Tie (Black) and Camberley Double Monk Boots. Accessories INCLUDE: Walter PPK Pistol, Silencer, Omega Sea-Master Watch, TF Snowdon FT237 Sunglasses, AT Braces (White), 3 extra sculpted hands - 2 for holding his gun and 1 for holding his cigarette, Cigarette and extra wrist peg.

No comments: