Friday, March 21, 2008

Kerberos Panzer Cop Midori Washio German Gray version

I own only a few female figures (gotta have Princess Leia and Queen Amidala from Star Wars, not to mention Aurra Sing and Zam Wesel, among others) and I have two Midori Washio Panzer Cop, that's how much I like this figure. This is the German Gray variant that was also released. Here she is after she has done the job of dispatching terrorists.

What can I say? I really dig this figure.


The famous Kerberos emblem, a reference to Hades' three-headed watchdog of hell in the Greek mythology. This fictitious creature is better known in western countries under its Latin form, Cerberus, which is the character's name in the Roman mythology.





Whether in German Gray or Black, the details of the Protect Geat armour is really nice!

1 comment:

emmish said...

She's lovely ^_^