Friday, October 30, 2009

1/6 Léon: The Professional by Heroic - Preview

Coming really soon from a company called Heroic: "Perfection Killer". Guess who he's really supposed to be? If you say, "Léon (Jean Reno), a hitman (or "cleaner" as he would rather be known) from New York City's Little Italy" then I say "You hit the jackpot, and give the man (or woman, I'm not sexist) some milk!"

Léon is the main character (protagonist) from the film "Léon: The Professional (1994)", a French English-language thriller film written and directed by French director Luc Besson, and starring Jean Reno, Gary Oldman, and a young Natalie Portman in her feature film debut.

I've been waiting a really long time for this and can't wait to get my hands on it! From the authentic outfit to the vest , everything's there!






Even the weapons case! In 1/6 scale and highly detailed too!



Check out all his weapons, plus pliers plus knife plus grenades - I want it NOW!!

UPDATED December 28, 2009: Pictures of actual product in hand and full review HERE

9 comments:

Bracken said...

gosh, he is stacked out with a lot of kit. Do Heroic supply the body or just the outfit/head etc.?

i wonder how the facesculpt will stand up sans glasses...?

alex teo said...

hey bracken, this is a complete figure set that includes body, head, hands and all of the weapons and accessories.

Munir bin Julaihi said...

Ay papa! I really love those weapons! (especially the .45 SOCOM; the second gun) When they will release this figure?

alex teo said...

Word out is November 2009 i.e. any day NOW :)

Mizu said...

Awesome. I love Leon. I think I shall be getting this if it doesn't cost as much as a HT figure. The headsculpt isn't a very good likeness but I have just the HT head for a quick swap!

alex teo said...

hey michelle, thank goodness other companies don't charge HT prices :) this one's coming in at a very good price - link: http://eshop.tfh.com.sg/product_details.php?prod_id=671

i think it's really value for money - pre-order yours at TFH now.

desmond said...

Yes Alex, this is in my preorder list as I love the movie very much. Btw, where is his beloved plant??

alex teo said...

the same thought crossed my mind ;>

Mizu said...

Thanks Alex! I've preordered Leon. As for the plant, I think we'll all have to look for a substitute, hehe. :)