Sunday, November 18, 2012

Incoming DAM Toys Gangsters Kingdom 1/6 Spade J 12" figure is animated Jason Statham

DAM Toys are coming up with a lot of nice surprises and these latest surprise is DAM nice :) I am liking everything about this new DAM Toys Gangsters Kingdom 1/6 scale Spade J 12-inch figure which essentially is an animated Jason Statham. How COOL is that!!!

DAM Toys Gangsters Kingdom 1/6 scale Spade J 12-inch figure will come with 1/6 scale head sculpt (the original description says "real-like" - LOL), 12-inch Action Figure body, peaked cap, Long sleeve T-shirt black, Heavy motorcycle leather jacket, Black jeans, Leather boots (one pair), three hands, P226 pistol, P226 pistol magazine x 2, PPK pistol + Pistol silencer / suppressor, Switch Blade, Ankle Holster, Diesel Bag, Silver Necklace.


Really excited about this one. Can't wait to get my hands on him. Scroll down to see more pictures. I hope it'll put a smile on your face as it did mine ;p














9 comments:

BigHatDino said...

Absolutely love the sculpt. The caricature works so perfectly over the more realistic sculpts of Statham that I've seen. I hope I can find somewhere to buy him!

ono said...

Hi, alex this is pretty bad ass figure from DAM Toys., but do you think they gonna release another Gangster Kindom Line??, maybe like stallone, van damme, arnold.. That would be cool..

alex teo said...

hey BigHatDino, The Falcon's Hangar will most likely be bringing these in :) They do ship internationally too. Why don't you contact them for more info and details? Cheers

Here's the link for the DAM toys they carry -
http://www.tfh.com.sg/search_result.php?tabs=manu&p_manu_id=426&optP_manu_id=426&btnSearch=

I really hope so ono because I really like what I am seeing and it sounds like this will be a series although I'm not sure what other figures will be released

humanbeingill said...

I Love this!!!!

alex teo said...

We ALL do haha

Anonymous said...

I have the Navy SEAL - Recon Team Pointman. Great details there.

I love this one and am very excited.

How about a release date? ;)

alex teo said...

Hi there, didn't get any indication of a release date as yet.

alex teo said...

Pre-order is UP at TFH http://www.tfh.com.sg/product_details.php?prod_id=4683

Release date for Gangsters Kingdom Spade J is January 2013

Tony said...

hi Alex,

I just preordered this, exactly what I'm looking for - a badass with a creative twist.

It's releasing in Jan '13, around third week.
cheers, Tony.