Wednesday, April 24, 2013

VTS Toys 1/6 scale The Revenger 12-inch figure - Is he Ray Stevenson Punisher 12-inch figure?

GREAT news for those of you who missed out on the Art-Figures: SAVES "Punisher: War Zone" 12-inch Figure that was released sometime back. This was the 1/6 scale figure that put Art Figures on all 12-inch collectors radar because their first Punisher-inspired figure made everyone sit up and take notice. If you haven't seen the much talked about and much sought after figure yet, check out the pictures I've posted HERE and HERE :)

Well it seems we all have another chance for a shot at a 1/6 scale "Punisher: War Zone" Ray Stevenson as Frank Castle / The Punisher 12-inch figure again, all thanks to VTS Toys (which by the way is also DAM Toys)


This is the VTS Toys 1/6 scale The Revenger 12-inch figure - Is he or isn't he the Ray Stevenson Frank Castle Punisher? I think the answer seems pretty obvious. This is NOT a re-issue or re-release. This is new and more movie-accurate than the previously released figure by Art Figures. He comes with lots of goodies and by that I mean his arsenal of weapons for mayhem is more complete! Scroll down to see the pictures and promise you won't drool.




VTS Toys VM-009 1/6 scale The Revenger 12-inch figure will come with 1/6 scale real like head sculpt, 12-inch action figure body, black sweater, combat pants, BDU belt, black combat boots, tactical gloves, watch, body armor, combat belt, AR-15 magazine holster, grenade pouch x 2, fragmentation grenade x 2, CQC holster with drop leg platform, CQC holster with molle platform, CQC pistol mag holster x 2


AR15 carbine with reflex sight, suppressor, grenade launcher, rail cover x 2, AR-15 mag 1 + 1, 40mm grenade x 3, tactical rifle sling


Beretta 92 pistol x 2, pistol mag x 2,


tactical mod revolver with micro red dot scope and weapon light with laser, revolver rounds x 6, revolver drop leg holster, combat knife with scabbard


Check out the 1/6 scale Ray Stevenson as Frank Castle / The Punisher head sculpt



Nice knife you got there, Castle or should I call you Frank?












one (1) pair of palms for holding gun, palm for gripping his knife, one (1) pair of palms with gloves

In other words, this figure is loaded with a pair of Beretta 92FS Inox pistols; a Smith & Wesson Model 500 Performance Center Magnum with a Knight's Armament RIS setup, tactical flashlight, laser, and a black suppressor installed; and a custom M4A1-type carbine equipped with KAC Quad-rails, a C-More red dot optic sight, an Advanced Armament Corp M4-2000 suppressor, and a short-barreled AG36 grenade launcher!


Can't wait for this to hit the stores. Excited!

11 comments:

humanbeingill said...

I have the first AT release from 2010. This is really cool and I'm happy for those who didn't pickup the first one because it's either hard to find or ridiculously expensive and had a cooler headsculpt. I'm really compelled to pick this one too but... I'll wait for the price.

Dennis said...

Pretty nice set. I do hope to see the punisher skull on US Navy SEAL vest. That's what the SEAL Team 3 did during Ramadi deployment.

Shiro said...

Whoa! Another MIB for my collection. Not sure if you guys will agree but i think Art Figures headsculpt looks accurate than this one. Do let me know your take on this.

alex teo said...

Yup Shiro I still prefer the Art Figures head sculpt but I love everything else about this set so it's going to be a buy for me :) so far VTS figures haven't crossed the USD120 mark so that's good to know as well. Maybe I'll get two pieces haha

Anonymous said...

Looks like ray stevenson/ steven seagal. Great sculpt and paint app though

Shiro said...

I like this figure and no doubt it's a sure buy for me too @lex. I hope Art Figures will consider to release a version 2 SAVES but only this time it's loaded with needed firepower.

David Acevedo said...

The skull design on the vest is from the tom jane film though, not the one used in warzone, just saying.

ethan said...

Looks great, surely giving Art Figure a run for their money. Anyone know the website of the maker? Just curios to know all their products so far ..hehe

Kaido said...

Very awesome looking figure. I ordered mine as well. But, DAM, still waiting for my Jack of Spades Gangster Kingdom figure to come in!!

Punisher75 said...

I have the art figures Saves version but will get this one as well if for no other reason than to have the right knife and the .500 Magnum. Nicer M4 too, I do wish they had made a custom grenade launcher the AG36 launcher is not what was used in the film they used the Madbull airsoft AGX grenade launcher it's barel length is half that of the AG36 launchers. I also have a rare Ray Stevenson head sculpt already painted up I can replace his head with...maybe use the one that comes with the figure for a custom. You can never have enough Punisher figuresif ya ask me!

alex teo said...

Damn right there's not enough Punisher figures :)