Thursday, December 23, 2010

Asmus Toys 1:6 scale Jim Carrey "The Mask" figure PRE-ORDER

The Mask is a 1994 fantasy comedy film based on a series of comic books published by Dark Horse Comics. The film stars Jim Carrey as Stanley Ipkiss (also known as The Mask) and Cameron Diaz, in her acting debut, as Tina Carlyle. The film was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Visual Effects, but lost to Forrest Gump.

These are prototype / preview pictures of Asmus Toys "Mask" 12-inch figure which basically is a 1:6 scale Jim Carrey as The Mask.



Whenever Stanley Ipkiss (Jim Carrey) puts on the mask, it wraps around his head and transforms him into a wackily-suited, green-headed, figure - "The Mask", a trickster with reality-bending powers, physical imperviousness and without personal inhibitions who exacts comical revenge on some of Stanley's tormentors and scares a street gang that attempts to mug him.







The Mask figure will come with Fully articulated male body wearing "The Mask" and the trademark yellow Mask outfit with his fashionable hat, a wooden over-sized hammer, a pair of Bank of Edge City cash bags, 4 pairs of swapping hands, pet dog Milo and the Crazy masked exchangable head version of Milo.

You can pre-order the MASK figure at TFH now (pre-order closes 29.12.2010)

5 comments:

saruman said...

I want this 1 too! :D

SeptemberBlueUK said...

Hiya, did you buy it? I did it's good but not perfect. The paint work is bad and they should have made his head bigger.

7/10

Francesca said...

Hi, (Sorry for the poor English, I'm Italian) I apologize for having caused trouble, I accidentally came across in his creation of mask, I was wondering if you could have it in some way, I explain the situation, I am the mother of a child of 13 years who unfortunately is going to lose life, and 'suffering from a severe form of cancer and the doctors I have reported more than a year old, I'm a mother with a soul in pain, believe me, I wanted to give him a dream causing it to have to hand this amazing mask, and 'was his idol since he' was born, and 'a great job and I could congratulate too. From Mom unemployed wonder if I could buy this item at a price not too high, they'll find the money somehow, 'I do not know where and do not know who will help me', I am willing even to madness .... but I have a mission to make happy my little angel, I do not know where I'll take 'money as it will be' the price, I'll 'possible for my Andrea ... please, help me get it going in another world with a big smile ..
Thank you regardless, I am sending you a close embrace.
Francesca

alex teo said...

Hello Francesca, I am very sorry for your pain but I am afraid that I am unable to help you :( I only posted [pictures of this figure but do not have the figure myself. I saw one on ebay when I checked. Maybe you can try there - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=asmus+toys+mask&_sacat=0&_from=R40

alex teo said...

Hello Francesca, I am very sorry for your pain but I am afraid that I am unable to help you :( I only posted [pictures of this figure but do not have the figure myself. I saw one on ebay when I checked. Maybe you can try there - http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=asmus+toys+mask&_sacat=0&_from=R40