Tuesday, March 5, 2013

ZCWO Mens Hommes MH Vol. 10 1/6 U.S. Air Force Officer Service Dress Uniform Review II

continued from previous post...

The previous post could also have been titled "1/6 scale Terrence Howard as Lt. Colonel James "Rhodey" Rhodes from Iron Man movie" because let's face it, the ZC World ZCWO Mens Hommes MH Vol. 10 1/6 scale U.S. Air Force Officer Service Dress Uniform set for 12-inch figures is really intended for only one particular character in mind and that's Tony Stark's good buddy, Lt. Colonel James "Rhodey" Rhodes.

The ZC World ZCWO Mens Hommes MH Vol. 10 1/6 scale U.S. Air Force Officer Service Dress Uniform set comes with a lot of nice items and clothing, including the U.S. Air Force Topcoat and / or All-Weather Coat for cold weather as well as the United States Air Force Garrison Cap.


I didn't want to put the USAF Blue Overcoat over the U.S. Air Force Service Dress Uniform 1/6 scale Rhodey is already wearing and cover all the nice details including the ribbons and badges (see previous post) so I decided to put the overcoat or topcoat (aka all-weather coat) and USAF Garrison Cap on a classic G.I. Joe 12-inch figure in 1/6 scale Air Force Dress Uniform instead. Scroll down to see more pictures :)




I had posted pictures of this G.I. Joe 40th Anniversary 1/6th scale Air Force Dress Uniform set from 2004 with Jacket, dress pants, shirt with necktie, garrison hat, black low quarter shoes, insignia on a 12-inch G.I. Joe figure in my earlier toy blog post titled "1/6th scale World War II Allied Forces Pilots and Air Crewman 12-inch action figures gathered" HERE. In that post, I had posted pictures of some of the Allied Forces Pilots and Air Crewman 12-inch action figures from the Second World War in my collection. The figures were released by various 1/6 companies including Action Man, BBI Elite Force, Dragon Models Limited (DML), Hasbro etc.


As I have mentioned earlier, this ZC World ZCWO Mens Hommes MH Vol. 10 1/6 scale U.S. Air Force Officer Service Dress Uniform set for 12-inch figures is pretty impressive and the stitching plus details on this set is top notch, including this USAF Blue Overcoat and Garrison Cap which I had left out in my previous post.


Scroll down to see the turnaround views and nice details of the 1/6 scale overcoat and garrison cap


Even on this classic G.I. Joe 12-inch figure, the coat and cap looks GOOD


Some people will never understand classic G.I. Joe but let's not forget, he's the reason there are 12-inch action figures for boys, boys who have now grown up to become 1/6 scale figure collectors :)


No comments: