Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Armor Figures Update

With "Terminator Salvation" around the corner and Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III just arrived, I had to do some adjustments to my display and have now reconfigured a display for my armored figures.

Current armor figures occupying shelf space (be sure to click on the pictures for a larger and better view ;p)

Left half of display

Right half of display

Tony Stark and Hot Toys Iron Man Mark III. Robocop with flight pack behind them. The problem with Hot Toys Robocop and Iron Man is that they are not to scale. Robocop's head is much much bigger than Iron Man's and they look really odd when placed side by side. Distancing them seems to make the difference less obvious.

Sunrise die-cast Terminator T-800 and Popsalute T3 Terminator

Hot Toys Terminator T-800 and Kyle Reese from "The Terminator (1984)"

Hope you all like the pictures :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like your pictures, I love all your figures out there..Haha!!

alex teo said...

thanks desmond ;>

supekudx said...

Master Alex,
I would like to know how do you make your Tony Stark's kitbash. I like it very much.

alex teo said...

Hi supekudx, I put Tony Stark's head onto a Hot Toys neck post but not before adding some blu tac to the neck ball joint to give it some elevation, so that the head is raised higher. When I didn't do it on my previous post, Tony seems to have a short neck and didn't look nice. Then I just plonk the extended head onto a Saturday Toys body with suit by switching heads. I'm also quite pleased with the outcome :)