Thursday, July 12, 2012

"Quick! To the Batmobile!" Hot Toys 1966 Batman TV Series 1/6th scale Batmobile

Hot Toys latest: Great news for Batman fans!

We are now proud to present the license of the hugely popular classic Batman 1966 Live-action TV Series! First bringing to fans is this finely crafted 1/6th scale Batmobile collectible from the Series which is proudly unveiled at San Diego Comic Con today!


Fans, please visit the booth of Sideshow Collectibles (booth number: 1929) to have a close look at our one-of-its-kind Batmobile! More collectibles from this Series are coming soon! Stay tuned!




Certainly didn't see this coming ;p

6 comments:

John Sholtz said...

I will definitely be picking this up when it comes out, but it really reminds of the Hot Wheels version. I am really hoping to see some action figures and playsets soon.

Unknown said...

I saw this from another source too. Was wondering if Hot Toys is also making the TV series Batman and Robin? IF not who is going to 'drive' this Batmobile?

Anonymous said...

Show me the figure that might possibly go with this sweet ride!! A tv series line would be kind of cool, a Jerry West BATMAN, Robin, Penguin, Riddler etc... I have the Classic "Dynamic Duo" DC Direct did a few years ago, however because of their slightly larger scale I have to display them separately along with the rest of that particular line. GenX, I know you feel similar as far as HOT TOYS release decisions, what past/present licenses would you like to see produced?

Fat Gecko said...

Nice. If HT were gonna release Bats and Robin, I probably gonna get Bats of this version and kitbash it into Frank Miller's version.

Andy said...

Wow, but hopefully it won't be released along with all the other Batman vehicles. Already having some trouble gathering funds for the 1989 Batmobile plus the new DKR Batpod.

Anonymous said...

I hope Hot toys will release it this year. I saw the display with the figures on You tube. It looks awesome. It's probably gonna be pricey, but worth it. Sideshow collectibles, the one I buy from, doesn't have anything on their site yet. So keep checking guys.