Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hot Toys Hawkeye, DX Luke Skywalker, DX T-800, Iron Monger and Bat-pod coming soon

From Hot Toys:
Dear fans, we know that some of you may have been waiting for your pre-ordered items from us. Thanks very much for the wait!

We are here to share the news that -
The product of Hawkeye from The Avengers, DX Luke Skywalker (Bespin Outfit) from Star Wars, DX T-800 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Iron Monger from Iron Man and Bat-pod from The Dark Knight Rises are coming very soon!

click on the picture for a bigger and better view :)

Please be prepared to put them into your collection. Thanks for your patience and support as always!

NEXT: Proof that Hot Toys Iron Monger is NOT 1/6th scale no matter what they try to say otherwise (sad but true)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yes but enterbay´s one is bigger scale so I guess is easier to get the details.

Unknown said...

Bought the two Marvel guys by HT. If both are coming next month then I gonna eat grass again...

humanbeingill said...

I got Samurai Predator, Iron Monger, and Hawkeye coming all before November... It'll be crackers and water for me (•__•)

Jeranimo said...

Iron Monger, Hawkeye and Batpod for me... Gonna have to sell my left kidney on ebay...

alex teo said...

Haha glad to see we are all getting our priorities right :) TOYS before food LOL

humanbeingill said...

Yep!! Food keeps me alive, Toys are the reason I live!! Lol, I'll say it again.... Stack of money or a pile of toys, it'd pick the toys everytime.