Friday, July 12, 2013

Hot Toys teases with 1960s Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin the boy wonder figures

From Hot Toys:
San Diego Comic-Con, one of the biggest summer events of the year, will be starting next week from July 17-21! Hot Toys is very excited to be firstly unveiling the prototypes from a number of licenses at the convention. Do visit our exclusive distributor Sideshow Collectibles’ booth (#1929) to see these new collectible figures in person!

And to kick off - “Nanananana…Holy showcase!”
More will be coming soon, please stay tuned!


One of the most anticipated figures of all time for me and it's almost coming to fruition. I really can't wait for this :) With 1989 Michael Keaton Batman already in the bag, this will be the icing on the cake haha





I might stop collecting after this LOL

3 comments:

D7ana said...

I used to watch Batman when I was a kid. Got to see these figures. Maybe they'd do the tv Catwomen, too. Both Julie Newmar and Eartha Kitt.

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to think that I'm the only Batman fan on the planet that has no interest what so ever in collectibles from this show.

Guess I'll save some money while all these companies divert resources to this license.

humanbeingill said...

Your gonna stop because.....
A) they're gonna be priced like human organs

B) you no longer have the shelf space and is down to putting up another deltof or getting rid of your refrigerator OR

C) your collection is FINAL complete

For me it's ALL THREE!