Wednesday, July 28, 2010

1:6 Iron Man 2 Mark V Suitcase?

In "Iron Man 2 (2010)", at the opening of "Stark Expo", Tony Stark (Robert Downey, Jr) as Iron Man is introduced to the crowd by these sexy cheerleaders called the Ironettes. We've all seen them in the trailers and movie itself.


Now here's one in 1:6 scale. This is the just announced 1:6 scale Girls Mission Irongel 12-inch female figure. I think they coined the name form mixing "Iron" from Iron Man and "gel" from Angel because I cannot imagine they were actually thinking of the jelly-like material known as gel


What caught my eye was her ... suitcase, which looks very much like the suitcase containing the Iron Man Mark V, as seen at the Circuit de Monaco when Ivan Vanko / Whiplash (Mickey Rourke) first attacked Tony Stark. This was literally a case containing the (iron) suit.






I think we should all wait for the Hot Toys version. Nuff said ;p

1 comment:

desmond said...

I agree too!!