Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hot Toys 1/6 Ghost Rider Sneak Peek!

Hot Toys is on the roll and let nothing stand in their way! Now they've got the Ghost Rider on their side. Ghost Rider is a 2007 superhero film based on the character of the same name which appeared in Marvel Comics. The film stars Nicolas Cage as Johnny Blaze, a stunt motorcyclist who morphs into the demon vigilante Ghost Rider.


And what's that at the back? Is that his Flame Cycle?



Translation of what's written on the card:
Movie Masterpiece
(Ghost Rider)
1/6 scale figure
Ghost Rider & Hellbike.

You better believe it. Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece Ghost Rider comes with his Flame Cycle, his ride. Check out the 1:6 Nicolas Cage as Johnny Blaze headsculpt. Hot Toys should stop teasing us and release the official pictures already!


Medicom had released their version of the Ghost Rider back in 2007 (without the bike) but thankfully, there was the Hasbro 1:6 version of the Flame Cycle. Check out my post HERE for pictures.

7 comments:

The Rebel said...

I want!!! Damn you Hot Toys!!!

Asrul "iLham" Sany said...

all of us will die of brokeness. too many great hot toys this year.

saruman said...

I'm glad it comes with the bike!

Anonymous said...

BLAST YOU HOT TOYS!!!! My Master Plan to save money and buy food THWARTED AGAIN!!! No, seriously it's getting to a point where cellectors such as myself have to make some hard decisions like food, running water or BERSERKER PREDATOR. Eh, I need to start watching what I eat anyway... Make my dreams come true HOT TOYS get a Marvel Comics License and really take ALL my money!!!

frank said...

Nice figure.... but I'll pass this one...
somehow his face looks like "little grey man"... haha... J/K
my biggest hope is hot toys make Punisher : Warzone A.S.A.P...

Poh Wee Seng said...

Everything about this figure is cool, except the head sculpt. Hope Hot Toys can improve on the likeness.

alex teo said...

they always do :) they tease us and then work on improving the sculpt before releasing it