Thursday, August 26, 2010

Meet "The Ex-Wife"

A reader of this blog (Doug from UK) wrote to me via e-mail: "As a big Hot Toys fan I have been reading your rather excellent blog for a while now. Whilst waiting impatiently for my war machine, I found this pic on a forum confirming HT have tweaked it to add 'the ex wife'. I had no idea they had done so until just now and I thought you might be interested too :) Cheers, Doug."

THANKS Doug for sharing this picture. We cannot wait for Hot Toys War Machine to be released.


What is "The Ex-Wife"?
Justin Hammer: It's capable of busting a bunker under the bunker you just busted. If it were any smarter, it'd write a book, a book that would make Ulysses look like it was written in crayon. It would read it to you. This is my Eiffel Tower. This is my Rachmaninoff's Third. My Pieta. It's completely elegant, it's bafflingly beautiful, and it's capable of reducing the population of any standing structure to zero. I call it "The Ex-Wife".

Related post: Hot Toys 1/6th scale War Machine collectible figure from the "Iron Man 2" movie PREVIEW pictures posted HERE.

No comments: